Friday, August 11, 2006

This Picasa program from Google is a great way to make these collages. It has a place on it to publish to a blog and obviously it is working! Unfortunately I can only publish one picture at a time, so this may be it for tonight. It's time to put the big kids to bed. We've been on a late schedule all week. They fall asleep about 11:30 or 12 each night then sleep until 8 or 9 and if we are lucky even later.
You may notice that on the second row down and the third picture across that Elam has a dog dancing on his head. I guess the third child always survives! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jay Beerley said...

He's just precious!! And looks like he's already several weeks old...I can't believe how big he is! I hope everyone is doing well and I'm very glad you guys got to see him before you had to come home. Tell Andrew and Haley congrats for us.