Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I've been a Papa for 5 years now and now I have some documentation to prove that I'm old.
Can you read the letters on the card? AARP! What a hoot! I feel like I'm about 35 - well, except for the knees... hmmm, and the eyes are kind of going... well and then there's - oh, never mind!
I think it's really funny that I'm an official member of AARP. Don't ask Grani about her card. She's not old enough for one (but she got one since I told them I was married)! Ha, ha, ha. She doesn't think it's at all funny!

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

That is so funny she got one too!! Jay really enjoyed talking to you the other day...hope things are going well.

Anonymous said...

Funny. And I thought you were 35. Scary. I couldn't tell by the way you play with the kids at VBS and Music Camp.