Sunday, July 06, 2008

On Papa's Bridge

I'm sure we'll be looking for many opportunities for group shots.
The concept of smiling for a picture was lost on the little ones this afternoon, but look how cute the five of them look together.
Cousin's Camp has begun! Woohoo!


Just before this picture we were checking the mailboxes on the other side of the creek.

Checking the mailboxes is always wild and crazy - everyone moving and talking and very excited to see what is in each mailbox.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

OKeedokey said...

I love the bridge picture!

Anonymous said...

Papa and Grani, these are the coolest pics of your sweet Grands!! I love keeping up with you all on your Blog! I know you all will have a great time at the "Cousin's Camp!" I envy the bridge and mail boxes, are you sure you want to move????
Have a great week!
Love,
Aunt Mary

Brenda J said...

I love the picture of all the kids on the bridge! they are all soooo cute! Love that cool bridge too!