Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Some Cool Pictures

I haven't posted here in several days. Grani and Papa have been working on the house - cleaning, putting things in storage, etc. The realtor is putting a lock box on the door today so she can start showing the house. We're hoping she sells it while we are on our mission trip so we don't have to clean up every morning before we go to work.



But the reason I'm posting today is because my grandchildren need to go to my church blog to see some really cool pictures. I know their mommas check this blog, so that's why I'm posting this here. The rest of you may want to go check it out too. COOL STUFF!

You can click the title of this post and it will take you there. Here's a preview of what you will see.

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Wow, I don't think I've ever actually seen that happen in person...what a cool thing to get to see Lyndel!

OKeedokey said...

I showed it to the kids. They were a little scared.

We are excited about your trip on Saturday.