Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag Game

I was tagged by Christy with one of those blog tag games. I'm suppose to go to my pictures and find the fourth folder and then the fourth picture in that folder and then tell you about it.


So... here it is.
It's Great-grandma Littleton with Hannah. Great-grandpa and great-grandma were here in Nashville visiting. Hannah was 5 months old. Looks like we were celebrating the 4th.
Now I'm suppose to tag others, but I may party-poop out of that part. Most of the blogs I follow are members of the Visual Arts Street Team on Etsy. We work together to promote our art and try to get more sales from our Etsy shops. You can see the VAST blog here - http://vastgallery.blogspot.com/ There are lots of beautiful original art pieces from all of the VAST artists.

No comments: