Monday, June 18, 2007

Gibson and Haven's Big Tennessee Adventure


Gibson and Haven came to Tennessee with Grani and Papa! Today they went to Vacation Bible School at Papa's church. After VBS Papa took Gibson and Haven to Grani's work for lunch. While we were there Gibson askedGrani's boss if she could go home. He said, "yes", so Grani got to come home early.
Here is a picture of each of them with the things they made today at VBS.

Haven - this is Haven's words when asked about the picture "flower, paper, I made it"

Gibson said, "see my 20 home depot?, I made a flower and picture, Joseph"

That's all we could get from either one of them. They ran off to play.

1 comment:

OKeedokey said...

What fun! I was looking forward to seeing pictures of my kids all day long! I'm so glad they get to go to VBS.