Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Grani and Papa in San Antonio

Grani - as you probably know - doesn't like to have her picture made. However, Papa is tracking their big San Antonio adventure and thought the grandbabies might like to see pictures of Grani and Papa instead of the other way around. So... until Grani makes Papa take the pictures off, here they are. (and they turned out great for Papa just holding the camera out at arm's length and snapping the photo himself - if I say so myself)



On the river boat.




In front of the Alamo (after traveling alllllll day, so Grani thinks we look like rather road worn)




Riding on the trolley.
Grani being serenaded at supper.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They charged us $6.00 for this seranade!!! Papa tipped them $5.00 and they told him he owed $1.00 more! haha!

Anonymous said...

I like the third one! You two are so sweet!

Jay Beerley said...

I am so jealous!! I've lived in Texas for a long time and never have I done any of that!! Glad you two are having fun though!

OKeedokey said...

The kids are so excited to see you!! You'll be here soon. I think the pictures are great.