Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Grani and Papa's Chattanooga Adventure Continues

After our afternoon nap - I know, it's a tough life, but somebody has to live it...

Anyway, after our afternoon nap we headed to Chattanooga for supper. We went to this nice restaurant but it was closed for the holidays. There was obviously a wreck on I-24, so a thousand cars were headed down the street we needed to turn on to so we headed in the other direction and ended up at Cracker Barrel. I only mention this so I can show you that I played the silly jump-the-pegs game and LOOK AT THIS, I won! Grani was so proud she took my picture!





After supper we headed to Rock City. They have a wonderful Christmas light show this time of year. Somehow the Christmas lights idea never took off during July. Ha! Just a little joke. OK, not a very good one. The lights were beautiful.






After walking for an hour or so in the cold we headed to Starbucks. Yes, there is a Starbucks right across from Rock City. The hot chocolate was delicious! The only problem with Starbucks is that it smells like coffee, but I guess most people don't seem to mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!! I would have never guessed that a coffee shop smelled like coffee!!!!! I am amazed at your amazing skills in the area of deduction! *said with a really bad, fake british accent.

Glad you have fun, Lyndel. Tell Cheryl I said Merry Christmas!