Friday, December 07, 2007

Papa and Christmas!

A friend of mine in Joelton called me "The Christmas King"! That's because I reeeealllllly love Christmas and like to do everything up BIG! However, that keeps me very busy and there isn't much time for blogging. However, I have been blogging on my church blog to keep everyone up to date on "the Tree". (and - horrors - here it is December 7 and I don't have one single tree up at home. This is bad!) If you want to see what I've been up to go to http://www.hilldaleworship.blogspot.com/


And you may not know, that as Christmas King, I collect Nativity sets. Here is a picture of my newest one. I bought it in honor of two of my grandbabies.

4 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Oh my gosh, no Christmas tree up!!! Is the world coming to an end?? :)

Anonymous said...

OH! I am totally in shock! The great and powerful wizard of Christmas hasn't got a tree up! The wicked witch of Thanksgiving must have slowed him down! I have to get back to Kansas!!! THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME, THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!! *clicks the bright red sparkly heels*

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Does it bother you that most nativity sets have wisemen but no shepherds...or maybe one shepherd? I mean the shepherds came immediately and the wisemen had to travel from afar and probably never even saw the manger. Yes, they are more glamerous and have prettier clothes but you HAVE to have shepherds...the kids set doesn't have shepherd so I'm going to have to buy some.

OKeedokey said...

I'm so sorry you haven't had time to do your trees at home. I hope the big BIG tree goes great!

I love the new Nativity