Saturday, June 06, 2009

A New Mailbox

Cousins' Camp starts Sunday night after church!!!


WOOOHOOOO!!!

All 6 cousins and their moms and dads are going to be here for a week. It will be so much fun!

So to get ready for cousins camp Papa washed all the mailboxes, chased away ants and snakes and spiders and all such things and...

most importantly...

added a new mailbox - a yellow one for Beau.
I had to put it on the end by Gibson's (I was putting them up in order) because 6 years ago when I put Gibson's mailbox up I wasn't thinking how in just a few years I would have 6 mailboxes!
Notice that the flags are up! That's means there's something in there for Gibson, Haven, Hannah, Elam, Benjamin and Beau!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I love this idea...I know they are so excited when they see the flags up and know that they have something waiting for them. Now are you going to move these mailboxes to Clarksville later?

R Lyndel Littleton said...

That's the plan. Now... if I could just sell this place so I CAN move.

JEff said...

I love the mailboxes.

Robin said...

I love the idea of the mailboxes. I am enjoying catching up with your family on facebook and your blogs. You have some great looking grandbabies. You and Cheryl both look wonderful.