Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah

Hannah is 2 today!


Hannah is so beautiful.

She hasn't quite figured out how to smile for the camera, but we catch some pretty smiles now and then.

She loves her baby brother (but feels free to snatch anything she wants out of his hands).

She is allergic to all kinds of wonderful things like milk and cheese and eggs and the biggie that you wouldn't think about that is in EVERYTHING - corn.

She calls Grani and Papa every day. She has soooo much to say.

She can carry on a pretty good conversation in fact.

She can count to 20 although many of the "teens" sounds alike. But she know how many she has said and gets to 20 at the right time.

She has great hair! Her mommy fixes it sooooo cute.


Here are some pictures from Hannah's second year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cousin was allergic to everything jujst like Hannah is. He grew out of most of it. Maybe she will, too.

I LOVE Hannah's hair. You see, I say that, but I hate my own curls. Hmmmm, I smell irony.

Happy Birthday, Hannah!