Friday, May 09, 2008

Landscaping is Hard Work

But I love it!


Brad came over with his big digger and busted up the rocky clay ground last week.




I worked ALL day long to landscape in front of the new addition to our house. It's really not "new" anymore. We've had it for several years. Now that we're working extra hard on getting our house ready to sell so we can move to Clarksville I decided I had to spend some money and fix up the front of the house.





The only problem with that is that it was already very difficult to leave Bear Hollow. Now that the front of the house is so pretty it makes it that much more difficult.





I didn't think about how I was cooking in the sun and now my back is very sunburned. My back is sooooo tired from digging and carrying that big fountain. It was in a different part of the yard. I guess I'll sleep good tonight!

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Wow! It looks great! We feel your pain on the sunburn. SeaWorld has been HOT!!!!

OKeedokey said...

It looks wonderful!