Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Yummy Things to Come

I would like to post pictures of my grandbabies. I don't usually travel around town with my camera, so I don't have my camera with me when we drop in on Hannah and Benjamin. But the other day I knew we were going by to take Hannah a mattress so I grabbed my camera.

They were both asleep.

I do, however, have pictures from my yard of course. Here are some yummy things that are in Papa's back yard on the other side of the creek.

Some berries ( a small tree that I thought I knew the name of but can't think of right now)



and Walnuts.

I went back to my Pawpaw trees but none of them made any fruit this year. The birds or squirrels or a strong wind knock them off the trees every year anyway, so I've never eaten one. the old timers around here say they are delicious.

No comments: