Thursday, March 13, 2008

Benjamin Visits Papa's Church

Papa's big buddy, Benjamin, came with Grani to Hilldale last night. It was our first dress rehearsal (we're having two) of Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play 2008. He had a great time and everyone wanted to see him and hold him. He laughed and played and never fussed at all.



At the end of rehearsal I wanted everyone to see him so someone brought him to me. I was introducing him as he was finishing a cracker. He expressed his satisfaction with the cracker with a nice burp into the microphone!


I think he enjoyed being with Grani and Papa by himself. He and Hannah are probably going to be here at Hilldale in the nursery on Saturday night so Mommy and Daddy can see Bow the Knee Hilldale's Passion Play 2008. You can see a lot more information about our Passion Play on Papa's blog http://www.hilldaleworship.blogspot.com/






I didn't have my camera with me so here's one of my favorite pictures of me and Benjamin.

1 comment:

Jay Beerley said...

What a great first impression Benjamin! :)