Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Egg Hunts and Grandchildren

Grani and Papa have had a lot of fun with Benjamin and Hannah the last few days. And I have some great pictures on my camera... which is in Tennessee! It's on my chair in the living room so I'll see it to take to Oklahoma. I thought I had put it in my computer case, but alas, it is still at home.

Carved Easter eggs! Wow! I want to learn how to do that.




Hannah and Benjamin spent the night with us Friday night partly for Grani's birthday (which will be another post) and partly because Hannah's mommy needed to boil eggs for the Easter egg hunt at thier church and Hannah is so allergic to eggs she can't go near the kitchen if eggs are cooking or boiling.





Then Saturday we went to the Easter egg hunt. I have some great pictures in my camera...


Hannah had a lot of fun picking up eggs. We had to give all of her candy eggs away since she is allergic to corn and they all are made with high fructose corn syrup.




These are not the eggs Christy boiled. These are from Ukraine.

Benjamin picked up one egg and then when he had to put it in his basket he got mad and cried and wouldn't pick up any more. I guess he's a little young to understand the whole concept.





Now we're in Oklahoma. We've had several egg hunts since we got here. First with Haven while Gibson was at school. Then we hid the eggs and went to his school and picked him up. He hunted eggs when he got home. Elam helped. It was a lot of fun.





But since my camera is in TN I don't have pictures. Haley is going to give me her camera to use while I'm here.

2 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

You know what forgetfulness is a sign of! :) Hope you guys have fun in Oklahoma!

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

I always love your pictures! We're all in agreement for Papa not to leave his camera anymore. :-)