Friday, March 07, 2008

The Cat's Out of the Bag



The origins of the phrase "let the cat out of the bag" aren't certain. Many think it is from the old days of bringing a pig to market (a pig in a poke) and some swindlers would substitute a cat for the pig. If it was discovererd that a cat was in the place of the pig it was said that they "let the cat out of the bag".






On my earlier post I didn't want to be the one to "let the cat out of the bag" because it is actually someone else's secret.





Read the secret here





Let's just say Grani and Papa did a dance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you did do a dance, because I did a small one in the computer chair! Hoorah! I'm quite excited. Hmmmm.... what will this one be? I think they should go with Haven's choice and name it Gabriella if it's a girl... Just an opinion...